- About Us
- Partners in Salford and Greater Manchester
- Alzheimer Centre Limburg (Netherlands)
- Bournemouth University of Dementia Institute (UK)
- Carinthia University of Applied Sciences (Austria)
- Dementia Services Development Centre
- Dementia Design Group at the University of Salford
- IDEA online learning centre
- Kisii University (Kenya)
- Saimaa University (Finland)
- Healthcare Providers and Charities
- Healthcare Organisations
- Research Centres and Networks
- Partner Companies
- Social Enterprises
- Previous Events
- Research, innovation and education
Information and resources
- Alzheimer's Disease International
- A meeting of minds
- ADI I can I will
- Alzheimer's Society
- Alzheimer Europe
- Building dementia-friendly communities: A priority for everyone
- Developing Enabling Environments Project (Australia)
- Dementia Enabling Environments Project
- Department of Health
- Dementia: A state of the nation report on dementia care and support in England
- Dangling conversations- patient stories
- Supporting People with Dementia
- Employers for Carers Report
- Florence Nightingale Conference 2013
- HUROPEL (Architecture of Hope)
- HUROPEL (Less than or more than or equal to)
- Improving Dementia Long-Term Care: A Policy Blueprint
- Joseph Rowntree collection of dementia resources and information
- Kings Fund: Enhancing the Healing Environment
- Married to Alzheimer’s disease: Steph Booth’s column in the Irish Times
- Living with a Family Member with Dementia
- On-line seminars
- Richard Taylor website
- Royal College of Nursing approach to dementia care
- SCIE/Alzheimer's Society The Open Dementia Programme
- Supporting people to live well (NICE)
- YoungDementia UK
- World Alzheimer Report 2013
- Contact Us
Kisii University (Kenya)
A world class University in the advancement of social welfare, research and academic excellence.
To train high level human resource that meets the development needs of the country and international labour market, and to sustain production of high quality research and consultancy, and dissemination of knowledge, skills and competencies for the advancement of humanity
The following are the core values embraced in order to realize our vision and mission at Kisii University College
- we shall be committed to the critical issues of the country and uncompromising work ethic.
- as exemplified by interdisciplinary, our external partnerships and our capacity to create new fields of inquiry.
Focus on development
- as exemplified by focus on issues critical to regional development, national interest and global welfare.
- we shall focus on human welfare, betterment of society, and on the personal development of the members of our community.
Integrity and inclusion
- we shall observe the highest ethical standards in all domains, and to our commitment of being an institution which welcomes talented individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds and challenges them, individually and collectively, to achieve their best.
- we commit to work as a team at all levels.
Transparency & accountability
- we shall transact our business in an open way and ensure accountability in the use of our resources.
- as part of our corporate responsibility, we shall promote environmental sustainability and biodiversity conservation within and outside the University College.
University of Kisii website
Faculty of Health and Social Care